Explore the city’s “underground” past ranging from famous Prohibition-era murders to the famous speakeasy haunts that the Hollywood elite would frequent.
This experience includes a few stops, under the busy streets of Los Angeles, to discover a century-old tunnel and speakeasies, alongside more modern interpretations of the city’s hidden watering holes.
– Cartwheel Art reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour date, based on whether participation has reached the minimum of four persons.
– We’ll be walking on uneven surfaces in many locations. Please dress accordingly in closed-toe shoes.
– A signed liability waiver and non-disclosure agreement of underground locations will be required from all confirmed attendees.
– The meeting location is at Coles: 118 E. 6th Street, L.A. 90014
– Advance Tickets Only. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Contact Cindy Schwarzstein at Cindy@cartwheelart.com
Photo Credit: Paul Koudounaris
SPECIAL NOTE: The “Underground LA” tour and all other specialty tours designed by Cartwheel Tours are available to be customized for private groups (6+) and organizations on any other day’time of the week. Contact us for inquiries and to learn more.