Downtown Los Angeles: The site of murders, mysteries, malfunctions, serial killers, suicides, and spooks.
Join historical journalist Hadley Meares as we walk the mean streets of DTLA and discuss some of the famous criminals and crime victims who have lived and loved in the City of Angeles.
Learn about the ghosts of the Cecil, the last sighting of the “Black Dahlia” Elizabeth Short, and the Victorian center of vice that is now the city’s government center.
To ease your nerves, we’ll have a drink at some legendary bars- that boast their own share of otherworldly spirits. Buckle up, it’s going to be a bumpy night!
– Cartwheel Art reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour date, based on whether participation has reached the minimum of four persons.
– We’ll be walking on uneven surfaces in many locations. Please dress accordingly in closed-toe shoes.
– A signed liability waiver will be required for all confirmed attendees.
– The meeting location is at the Beethoven statue in Pershing Square.
– There is a paid parking lot under Pershing Square.
– Advance Tickets Only. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Contact Cindy Schwarzstein at Cindy@cartwheelart.com