Explore the city’s “underground” past ranging from famous prohibition-era murders to the famous speakeasy haunts that the Hollywood elite would frequent.
This experience includes a few stops, under the busy streets of Los Angeles, to discover century-old tunnels and speakeasies, alongside more modern interpretations of the city’s hidden watering holes.
Our founder and experience curator, Cindy Schwarzstein, designs each tour route individually, based on the groups overall interests and knowledge of the narrative, as well as DTLA.
– Cartwheel Art reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour date, based on whether participation has reached the minimum of four persons.
– We’ll be walking on uneven surfaces in many locations. Please dress accordingly with closed-toe shoes.
– A signed liability waiver and non-disclosure agreement of underground location’s, will be required from all confirmed attendees.
– The meeting location is at Coles: 118 E. 6th Street, L.A. 90014
– Advance Tickets Only. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Contact Cindy Schwarzstein at Cindy@cartwheelart.com
Photo Credit: Paul Koudounaris