SAVE THE DATE: Night on Broadway Returns for 4th Annual DTLA Festival on January 27th!
DTLA’s Night on Broadway is back – bigger and better than ever – celebrating 10 years of Councilmember José Huizar’s “Bringing Back Broadway” campaign. This annual celebration has become the fastest-growing one-day arts and music festival in North America, featuring art, music, culture, food, and entertainment for the whole family.
Encompassing 10 blocks of the historic street from 1st to Olympic, Broadway will be closed to traffic and transformed into one amazing festival with 4 stages, 6 theaters, hundreds of acts, artists and activities – all FREE, rain or shine. Expected attendance of more than 75,000 means PLEASE take public transportation if possible. No tickets needed, just come and enjoy the wonderful culture of our historic core!
Here’s a sampling of the just a few of the acts and installations planned for the event:
- The B-52’s on the Broadway Stage
- Mariachi Orgulllo de Mexico and Margarita Luna at the Million Dollar Theater
- The Lucent Dossier Experience at the Los Angeles Theater
- Damn Funk at the Globe Theater
- DJ Zo and Jessica Reynoso at the Ladies First Stage
- The DTLA Proud Block Party
- The Pantones on the Viva! Stage
- Art Installations & mural creation by Shrine, Hit + Run, Andrew Cervantes, Beau Stanton and Sharktoof
- William Close and the Earth Harp
- Derby Dolls Arena
- Silent Disco
AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE!
Watch the video of last year and get complete event details and performance line-up here.
Night on Broadway, Jan. 27th, 3 pm to Midnight
1st street to Olympic Blvd on Broadway
Downtown Los Angeles