Join Kim Ohanneson, President of Women Who Whiskey L.A., for an intimate tour of several glamorous and/or historical Downtown L.A. libation lounges. Savor bespoke sips and spirits while relaxing in vintage surroundings – just like the City of Angels’ top-tier bootleggers who openly plied their illegal wares with a wink and a nod from corrupt City Hall politicos.
– The price of tickets includes a cocktail at the three locations. Nibbles are no-host.
– Cartwheel Art reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour date, based on whether participation has reached the minimum of four persons.
– We’ll be walking on uneven surfaces in many locations. Please dress accordingly in closed-toe shoes.
– A signed liability waiver will be required for all confirmed attendees.
– 21+ required. Please bring ID.
– Advance Tickets Only. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Contact Cindy Schwarzstein at Cindy@cartwheelart.com
Photo courtesy of El Dorado.
MORE ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF THE TOUR:
This signature Cartwheel Art themed tour is all about excitement and discovery – introducing you to the little-known and hidden aspects of Los Angeles Downtown neighborhoods. We share insider knowledge and adventure, to bring you new experiences related to art, food, drink, history, architecture, and community. This is a specific experience Cartwheel Art Tours has created for our hotel client, Hotel Indigo, that has now become one of our five signature DTLA theme tours. Designed for Hotel Indigo to inspire and entertain their guests, these tours are now open to the general public. More here on our other DTLA tours.
FROM HOTEL INDIGO:
“These thoughtfully-curated tours help us convey the neighborhood story to our guests in an interactive way, and creates a very defined connection between the hotel’s design narrative and distinct attractions around downtown.” -Raymond Vermolen, General Manager of Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown hotel